Manage your business finances online with our cash management resources
Remote deposit capture capabilities allow you securely deposit checks right from inside your business with your computer, an internet connection and our provided check scanner.
Positive pay allows you to keep tabs on check fraud by choosing which checks are paid and which get held for review.
ACH (Automated Clearing House) payments allow your business to move funds from one account to another easily. These are online payments that can be automated through direct deposit for payroll, recurring bills, tax payments, transferring funds from one bank to another and more. These electronic transactions help you by automating bank records to help you keep track of transaction history.
Wire transfers help move money electronically from one person or business to another. This can be done domestically or internationally.
With Wayne Bank Online Banking you can access:
- Check account balances
- Access account history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Check loan and savings rates
- Reconcile accounts
- Receive eStatements (details below)
Business Mobile Banking
- View account balances in real time
- View recent transaction history
- View check images
- Set up real-time alerts
- Issue and approve Bill Pay payments to the billers that are set up in Business Online Bill Pay
- Pay bills and more!
- Learn more about Bill Pay by watching the tutorial.
- Use the Mobile App to capture an image or your bill and add it to your list of payees.
Business Online Cash Management Services*
- Direct deposit payroll
- Wire transfers
- ACH origination
- Electronic tax payments
- Balance and transaction reports
- Positive Pay - to prevent check fraud
- Merchant Capture - Upload your check deposits from your office
*Subject to credit approval. Additional agreement required. Additional fees apply.
Learn More About Our Online Cash Management Services
Check out our Business Online Video Tutorials, including Business Online Banking 6.0: