Open an HSA with Wayne Bank, today!
This is a beneficial option for anyone who does not have an HSA option with their employer. This is also a great option for someone who owns their own small business or works as a freelance consultant without a strong insurance plan. An HSA plan is an individually owned, tax advantaged account for those that have high deductible health plans (HDHP).
You can use these funds for health care expenses or save the funds for future healthcare expenses. The beauty of an HSA plan is that you decide what expenses you pay using your HSA fund – not us! An HSA offers triple tax savings with:
- Pre-tax or tax-deductible contributions
- Tax-free interest and investment earnings
- Tax-free distributions (when used for eligible medical expenses)
Consult your tax adviser for details on tax savings.
By creating an HSA plan with Wayne Bank, you receive the following offers:
- No enrollment fees
- No annual fee
- Free debit card for you and an authorized signer with no transaction fees
- Free online banking
- Free e-Statements
- Free checks
- Tiered interest rate
- $100 opening deposit (no minimum deposit if employer sponsored with direct deposit)
- Minimum daily balance of $2,500, or a monthly direct deposit and eStatement to avoid a fee
*Fees may apply. See our PDF Miscellaneous Fees and Charges Schedule for details.