Next Generation Business Online Banking
A Whole New Business Online Banking Experience is Coming September 4th!
Cash flow is the lifeblood of all business. Our new version of Business Online Banking is designed to make managing your cash, payables, and receivables easier than ever.
More advanced tools to better manage your business
Yes, it's a fresh, new look. One that translates perfectly from your desktop or laptop to your tablet. Behind that new look, you'll find the same powerful banking software you rely on - with important new features:
- Responsive design to enhance your mobile and tablet experience
- Touch-friendly screens
- Intuitive navigation
- Embedded ACH and wires
- Enhanced functionality for stop payments
- New Personal Profile to simplify managing your user information
- Real-time enrollment for Small Business Bill Pay
We encourage you to watch the new Business Online Banking video tutorials so you'll be fully prepared for the changes.
First time log on
Use the same credentials as before. If you are currently using a token then follow the same procedures. New tokens are not required.
- Business users that initiate ACH transactions and/or wires will still use a security token for additional protection whenever funds are moved.
- Tokens are small, connectionless devices that generate a one-time password to use each time a user issues an ACH or Wire transaction.
- Each time a user submits an ACH or wire transfer, a one-time password will still be required to complete the transaction.
The one-time password is generated from the token