A savings account that requires no minimum balance to earn interest (paid quarterly). You must deposit $50 to open this account. You must maintain a daily balance of $100 to avoid a $5 monthly service charge.
A savings account for our customers that are below the age of 18 years. This account will earn interest on any balance (paid quarterly). You must deposit $5 to open this account.
529 College Savings Plan
- The 529 Savings Plan is an avenue for parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles and other family members to contribute to a savings plan for a child to pay for college and that can offer a tax benefit for the giver (as long as the funds are used for qualified education expenses)!
- The funds can be used at any accredited college, university or technical school in any state.
- Contributions can be made regardless of income with extremely high maximum contribution limits-up to $298,770.
- The tax benefits are that the earnings grow federally and Indiana state tax-free and distributions to pay qualified education expenses are tax-free! Special tax credits are available to Indiana taxpayers as well. Contributions are eligible for an Indiana state income tax credit of 20% up to $1000 per year!
A simple interest account that allows you to save for the holidays. You must deposit $25 to open this account. Christmas Club checks are distributed mid-October each year.
Click here for Savings Account rates
Health Savings Account
Health Savings Account - A Health Savings Plan (HSA) is an indivdually-owned, tax advantaged account that is used for health care expenses for those who have high deductible health plans (HDHP). You can use it as you acquire expenses or save the funds for futurte expenses. You decide what expenses you pay with your HSA fund. An HSA offers triple tax savings with pre-tax or tax-deductible contributions, tax-free interest and invesmtent earnings and tax-free distirbutions (when used for eligible medical expenses).
What are the benefits of an HSA?
- Contributions are pre-tax or tax-deductible and can be made by anyone.
- Earnings are tax deferred.
- Distributions are tax-free if used for qualified medical expenses.
- These expenses can be for you, your spouse and your tax dependents.
- Unused funds and earnings can be carried over from year to year.
- HSAs are portable - even if you changes jobs or stop working. There is no "use it or lose it" rule.
- You Must be enrolled in a high deductible health plan (HDHP).
- An HDHP generally has lower premiums than other types of health plans, but also has higher deductibles. There are minimal deductibles and limited out-of-pocket expenses to qualify as an HDHP.
- Inquire with your health insurance provider to see if your health plan meets these requirements.
Our HSA Offers:
- No enrollment fee
- No annual fee
- Free debit card for you and an authorized signer with no transaction fees
- Free online banking
- Free e-statements
- Free checks
- Tiered interest rate
Balance Computation Method for Deposit Accounts - Daily balance. The amount of the principal in the account each day.