What You Need to Know About Our COVID-19 Procedures
We're excited to welcome you back into our lobbies beginning Tuesday, May 26th. Here's what you need to know about our procedures to keep you and our staff members safe:
When entering our lobby for bank transactions:
1) If you are wearing a mask, you will be asked by your banker to lower it temporarily, to allow our camera system to capture your identity.
2) Please adhere to the social distance stickers on the floor. If there is not a sticker for you to stand on, please wait outside/in corridor and follow the enter/exit signs when entering lobby.
3) Please use the provided hand sanitizer before your transaction.
4) If you are experiencing COVID-19 related symptoms, please do not enter our facility.
Each of the transaction windows and customer meeting spaces are equipped with germ shields. Our front line staff will be sanitizing counters, pens, etc. on a regular basis.
When meeting with a lender or to open a new account:
Customer meetings, including with a lender or a new account opening will be conducted in our conference/office areas fitted with germ shields. Please call for an appointment.
(765) 478-3561 Cambridge City
(765) 935-5222 Plaza (Downtown Richmond)
(765) 962-9539 Gateway (East Richmond)
*Please also note our lobby hours have changed starting Tuesday, May 26th.
Monday - Friday - 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Saturday - 9:00am - Noon
New Extended Drive-Thru hours:
On Friday - 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.